Indice del forum

MugenPixArt

Saint Seiya & Ronindream

PortalPortale  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Was Saint Seiya a sucess in Italy?
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Saint Seiya
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Wild Ram

Trusted Users

EtÓ: 33

LocalitÓ: Grota do Mandiocal
Interessi: Download chars and do jokes.
Impiego: Vagabond

brazil
MessaggioInviato: Mar Mar 17, 2015 3:45 am    Oggetto:  Was Saint Seiya a sucess in Italy?
Descrizione:

Observing so dedicated mugen programmers about Saint Seiya here, I'm curious to know if Saint Seiya was a sucess in Italy (like in France and hispanic countries) or just a "cult" Anime for some selected group of guys.

In my country (Brazil) it was a "FEVER", they were not only the anime that introduced the anime/otaku for us, but was the great anime sucess here (even Dragon ball hadn't such sucess here like in hispanic countries).

It explain the great number of brazilians here.

Now Animes and even Cartoons and other animations are extincted from our TV. The reasons are the evolution/transformation of our moral/ethical/religious values that impose a censure for such productions directioned for our childrens. The censure in merchandizing of products for children due same last reason that turns inviable the investiment in such branch. Our population is becoming old and children almost aren't a valuable market for nothing here, even children have other ocupations (Games/CellPhones/PC/study) than watch a long expensive time serie on TV.

Are We a Cult of SILVER HEADED guys?
(middle aged men with grey hair)

"Eu sou o inÝcio, o fim e o meio."
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!

Ultima modifica di Wild Ram il Mar Mar 17, 2015 10:07 pm, modificato 1 volta in totale
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Mar 17, 2015 3:45 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
FobiaZ

MugenPixArt Sub-Moderator

Staff

EtÓ: 31

LocalitÓ: Napoli

MessaggioInviato: Mar Mar 17, 2015 7:24 pm    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

I assure, in Italy Saint Seiya was a national success and became a cult that anyone knew, especially the anime.

Yeah I know, most of the anime have been censured over the years (I should say "mutilated" thinking about Saint Seiya) and children watch less japanese cartoons in tv (naruto and one piece are the only ones i think) in favor or more popular cartoons (f.e. avengers, ben 10). Today internet plays a significant role in children's habits (my 10-years nephew has a bigger smartphone than mine TT) but isn't so bad, 'cause it let me taught my nephew about Seiya & co. and he loved it Very Happy. I know older Japanese cartoons we watched as children are a cult by now, my hope is to see a ri-edition of classic anime (just like they did for Dragonball and Kenshiro) hiring in Italy in first line (or Saint Seiya Omega, at last) in order to let know the brand and the story to youngers!

Wild Ram

Trusted Users

EtÓ: 33

LocalitÓ: Grota do Mandiocal
Interessi: Download chars and do jokes.
Impiego: Vagabond

brazil
MessaggioInviato: Mar Mar 17, 2015 10:51 pm    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

Kenshiro never reached Brazil, but I knew it was sucess in Italy because the great number of italian works in mugen about him. But when produced in Japan Kenshiro was intended as production for more old aduit public. Naruto and One Piece didn't survive the censure and was completely banished from TV here. Not much relevant in a time with internet, but without TV support most animes don't have a DUB in our language.

And the legends saw many american studios and producers brought the rights of much of japanese productions to impede them to concur with their own products in western world... Maybe it are only legends...

But really, even MUGEN is a nostalgia for the people from 90's with their 2D sprited games.

Even MUGEN is a cult for such SILVER HEADED guys.

Thanks!

"Eu sou o inÝcio, o fim e o meio."
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Saint Seiya Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: