Indice del forum

MugenPixArt

Saint Seiya & Ronindream

PortalPortale  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Entrance of the submarine temple with soldiers by Orion
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Extra
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
sisifo77paradise

Trusted Users

MessaggioInviato: Mar Set 11, 2018 1:25 pm    Oggetto:  Entrance of the submarine temple with soldiers by Orion
Descrizione: stage

Here is another stage set in the Underwater Kingdom. Basically it is the entrance of the temple of poseidon guarded with several soldiers cheering by its defeat. Anyway, it is an excellent stage for Poseidon or even to be used as extra material.

Well, the initial idea was to use another floor, but since I was having difficulties and to find the authors (Tecla2000 and Arcadia), I preferred to edit another one and set it with brown colors. The result was even better. Finally I was able to release this material that was stuck in my hand for a long time.

I hope you like it and as soon as I can, I publish more material.

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere le immagini!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!

Author: Orion13estrelas;
Special Thanks for FobiaZ by marine soldiers.

Compatible: Mugen 1.0 and 1.1. - stage HR. Do not run on winmugen, because the graph scale will be double-viewed. Winmugen does not read part of the coding I programmed.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Set 11, 2018 1:25 pm    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Extra Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: