Indice del forum

MugenPixArt

Saint Seiya & Ronindream

PortalPortale  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Arcade.maxmatches
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Varie
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Vegeth1985

MugenPixArt Administrator

Staff

Etą: 32

Localitą: BARI
Interessi: MUGEN - SAINTSEIYA - 5 SAMURAI
Impiego: Studente - Webmaster- Webdesigner ecc...
Sito web: http://www.saintwarrio...

MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 23, 2009 8:17 pm    Oggetto:  Arcade.maxmatches
Descrizione:

hei per risolvere il problema sui massimi10 gruppi dell'arcade mode su elecbyte.com mi hanno risposto con questa risposta che non ho ancora capito:

I avoid using more helpers than necessary, so I don't have problems in "normal" modes.
Unless both characters have many moves that spawn permanent (usually killable, but the opponent might let them stay alive) helpers, and the fight was going on for a very long time.
Other than my Seravy character, I don't think something like this would happen in a normal mode on my creations...but on that one...the runes for the spellcasting animation, and the effect/runes that displays his fighting mode are all helpers, plus the bar and card system...up to 10-20 of them even without anything else...plus he has big spells too...and can summon permanent strikers...a lot of them. Not that it matters too much as it's a for fun character anyway, and it really only happens if he fights against himself, and even then it's rare. However you are right in that I could reduce the number of helpers for at least one of those by using more complex code...it just doesn't cause enough problems to make it worth doing, I don't play that character against itself that often...
Simul however is an entirely different matter. 56 helpers/4 players = 14 helpers per player. That can run out easily. And people are actually asking for simul mode of 4vs4 or even more...7 helpers per character if it gets implemented...definitely not enough. I don't play simul, and don't code for it either, as it's the least balanced mode of all of them, but the fact is that it causes problems for that mode much more often.
Then again...having access to more helpers would give us the ability to store more data in variables. If we'd need an array of say 80*60 variables, we could make 80 helpers, and access them as helper(x),var(y)...not that I ever needed one, just saying. Current mugen is too limited to ever need that many variables, but if you could...say read/write data to a file, and code a self-learning AI, that learns from every match, and remembers for the next one, then you'd need it.
So far the most number of variables I needed was about 180, for the 53 card system of the CCS characters.

"deprecated"...it works. Unlike some features that are supposed to work according to the documentation. That's what matters for me. Show me a critical error caused by those helpers and I'll stop using them. At the moment I see that they don't do any more harm than...debug spam.

Registrati o Entra nel forum!

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere le immagini!
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Invia email HomePage MSN Messenger
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 23, 2009 8:17 pm    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Tux

MugenPixArt Saint-Moderator

Staff

Etą: 36

Localitą: Varese

Impiego: Programmatore
Sito web: http://www.crystal74.a...

MessaggioInviato: Gio Set 24, 2009 11:34 am    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

Non si capisce un cazzo, inglese astruso Smile

- Programmatore MUGEN Saint Seiya in "Part-Time" Smile

- Programmatore dell'avventura grafica "Saint Seiya -Il Mito-" (www.crystal74.altervista.org)
Torna in cima
Vegeth1985

MugenPixArt Administrator

Staff

Etą: 32

Localitą: BARI
Interessi: MUGEN - SAINTSEIYA - 5 SAMURAI
Impiego: Studente - Webmaster- Webdesigner ecc...
Sito web: http://www.saintwarrio...

MessaggioInviato: Sab Set 26, 2009 4:02 pm    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

bho fa capire ke sto tizio nn ha problemi... bhoo..Razz

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Varie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: